Use of the Comparative Agility survey is free to everyone. If you want to take the survey to see how your team, department, or organization compares relative to our entire database of surveys, go ahead and do it!
If you have additional interests, then becoming a Comparative Agility partner may be right for you. There are two types of partners.
Corporate Partners are companies or organizations that want more than just the ability to compare one survey against the entire Comparative Agility database of surveys. These partners want to perform more specific analyses against particular subsets of the total Comparative Agility database. This flexibility allows Corporate Partners to get more actionable data to help answer questions like: "How are we doing relative to our competitors when it comes to agile?"
Some specific examples of what Corporate Partners can do include:
- Comparing aggregated results from people in their company (the same team, the same department, etc.) to the entire Comparative Agility database of surveys.
- Comparing a subset of surveys from their company to a filtered, subset of surveys in the Comparative Agility database (e.g., only those companies developing web applications, or only those companies in the Petroleum industry).
- Generating more customized assessment reports to better suite their individual tastes or corporate style.
Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a Corporate Partner.
Assessment Partners are agile coaches and consultants who assist companies in their successful adoption and use of agile. Assessment Partners are skilled interpreters of the assessment results generated by a Comparative Agility assessment.
These partners help their clients by:
- Determining what parts of client organizations should be assessed (e.g., teams, departments, etc.)
- Interpreting the assessment results in their clients’ specific context.
- Producing a set of actionable next steps to take to assist their clients in achieving their business goals by making improvements in their adoption and use of agile.
Assessment Partners have access to the same analysis and reporting features as Corporate Partners. In addition, these partners have access to specific resources that assist them in applying the Comparative Agility assessment and interpreting the results.
Please contact us if you are interested in becoming an Assessment Partner.